Friday, February 15, 2013

Chinese New Year!!!

Welcome,
on Sunday 2/10/13, I ventured to the Las Vegas Strip to check out what was happening on the 1st Day of the Chinese New Year. 

First stop was the Wynn.  Here is part of the beautiful display.



 
 
 
 
     Walking down the strip, the next stop was the Palazzo.  This was by far, the most magnificent display honoring the Year of the Snake.  On Sunday, red envelopes were handed out and there was also a fan dance.  Unfortunately I was not able to secure an envelope because of the vast crowds.
 
 
 
 
 

Next stop was in front of Caesars Palace.  This Phra Phrom statue is located right behind Serendipity. I stop by this shrine any time I venture to the strip.






     The last stop was the Botanical Gardens/Conservatory at the Bellagio.  The display is magnificent.  There were sooooo many people here that I was not able to take as many pictures as I would have liked. 



So that wraps up my walk down the strip on Sunday.  Welcome to the Year of the Snake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment